• $150.00 per person with a 4 person minimum for each tour
• We will be meeting at 36 mile, you will need to supply your own transportation to that location
• No drinks or meals are included. Feel free to bring your own.
• There has not been much human activity out the road or at the glacier camp site since the road washed out so the probability of a bear encounter is high and we would suggest bringing bear spray with you. We will also be carrying bear protection in our vehicles.
• Please bring weather appropriate clothing for your time outside viewing the glacier area.
• If you would like us to transport you and your bike across the Copper River so that you may explore at your leisure we can transport you across the Copper River and pick you up at your convenience. $100.00 per person 4 person min.
• If you would like to spend some time camping in the area we can transport you and your supplies across and pick you up and return you to 34 mile at your convenience.
During times of the year that we are unable to get to Child's Glacier we are happy to create custom airboat tours to other areas in Cordova. We are also currently taking reservations for shorebird viewing tours during the Shore bird Festival. Please contact us for more information.
If you have had the opportunity to experience one of our glacier tours please take the time to leave us your feedback on TripAdvisor.
We would like to invite you to experience traveling to Childs Glacier as you never have before. Our tours begin as early as mid May depending on snow fall and run through August. The road has washed away at the 36 mile bridge so the glacier is no longer accessible by road. We would like to offer you the opportunity to visit the glacier via an airboat and then our 15 passenger vans.
We will begin our adventure by meeting at the 36 mile where we will board our 30 foot airboat to cross to Copper River. Then we will continue on the Copper River Highway for a 30 minute ride to the Million Dollar Bridge & Childs Glacier in our 12 passenger vans. Spend the day exploring this spectacular area and watching the calving glacier. Tours run on demand and are available 7 days a week.